This event will feature art presentations at a variety of local art galleries, businesses, and public buildings.
Here’s a list of the participating galleries and businesses, and their featured artists:
- Robertson’s Gallery and Custom Framing, 128 Lincoln St., New works by David Gross
- Old Harbor Books, 201 Lincoln St., The Love of Dance, photographer Bobbi Jordan with Sitka Studio of Dance
- Island Artists Gallery, 205B Lincoln St., New works by Tess Giant, Dan Kilkeary, Jim Kirkness, Jay Sweeney, and Jerry Wright
- Fishermen’s Eye Gallery, 239 Lincoln St., Inquiries, Cara Murray and Norman Campbell
- Artist’s Cove Gallery, 241 Lincoln St., Handcrafted jewelry collections by Katia Olivova and Linda Wilson
- Cabin Fever Gallery and Gifts, 321 Lincoln St., Featured artists Kay McCarty, Kelly Goeden, Sandy Greba, and Tracie Harang
- Keith Greba/Watercolors of Alaska, 407 Lincoln St. (Bayview Building), New works by Keith Greba
- Goldsmith Gallery, 407 Lincoln St. (Bayview Building), Handcrafted jewelry collections with featured carving demonstration by Jeff Sheakley
- Sitka Rose Gallery, 419 Lincoln St., New works by Eric Bealer
- Raindance Gallery, 205 Monastery St., New works by Tommy Joseph and Kristina Cranston, featured needle felted dolls by Kristina Cranston
For more information, contact Kammie Daniels of the Greater Sitka Arts Council at 747-2787 or email@example.com.